Our client is a leading global audit, accounting, tax, legal and advisory firm. They are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Senior Auditor.
- Performing audit work on assigned projects.
- Coaching, supporting and monitoring junior staff.
- Maintaining client relationships at the appropriate level.
- Identifying and highlighting key audit matters for Management and client attention.
- Male or female, age 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in audit.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Highly responsible and hardworking.
- Good relationship building skills and leadership qualities.