- Developing measurement tools for campaigns that use emerging and alternative media
- Creating A&P strategy and appropriate budget allocation
- Using consumer insights and opportunities as springboards to new ideas, directing efforts in line with business strategy and the brand vision
- Developing full year brand strategy
- Balancing investments and financial returns
- Working on alternative portfolio scenarios to anticipate potential market developments
- Managing the creative direction of the brand from concept to development and brand image
- Master’s Degree in business field disciplines.
- At least 8 years of experience in brand management, particularly in FMCG and skincare industries.
- At least 1 year of experience in supervising and coaching subordinate(s).
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Good communication and people management skills
- High degree of assertiveness with good relationship and interpersonal skills.