PRTR IT Recruitment is working with a Consultancy business. This company builds IT entry strategy, research financial assistance and governance. Their client base is usually in manufacturing, retail, banking and finance industries.
This is an excellent platform to continue growth and development – The company is looking for this person to be at a maximum of 6 years professional experience.
This company is structured, stable and has international acclaim. Some of the extra benefits are through collaborative learning, education and training.
Area of Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Proactively contact with clients to gather business requirements.
- Report project status during system development or modification to related parties such as users, management and assigned team.
- System Analyst and Design according to business requirements.
- Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and work with the clients and IT team
- Maintain and support on existing applications.
- Coordinate with vendor(s) to control and monitor project(s) to be delivered as on time
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, and acquisition of the resources needed to support them.
- Providing problem analysis advice and business process guidance where requested and give recommendations to clients and internal teams as appropriate
- Guidance technical and product advice as appropriate to less experienced team members.
- Prepare project documents such as project charter, business requirement …etc.
- Male / Female age between 30-35 years old. (prefer not over 40 years old)
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information Systems, or related fields.
- IT application development background with 5 years in position of Business Analyst.
- Experience in application support for Securities, Banking, Financial business is a must.
- Good command in English.
- Excellent in both communication skill and presentation skills to all levels of people in organization.
- Strong analytical and problem resolving skills.
Interviews will start in late August. We look forward to reading your application and sharing more about the company with you.