Our client is a group company generating and supplying electricity, steam and clarified, demineralized and chilled water to its customers. The business supports Independent Power Producer (IPP) and Cogeneration projects. They are now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Business Developer.
- Contributing to the development of greenfield projects, acquisitions and divestments.
- Working, liaising and communicating with government institutions and other stakeholders, focusing on local national regulation requirements for socio-economic, environmental, land acquisition, technical and other local aspects necessary to facilitate project development.
- Coordinating project development from initiation to financial close. This includes the finalization of documents, such as PPA, fuel supply agreements, consortium and shareholder agreements, EPC and O&M arrangements.
- Organizing due diligence missions under the supervision of the Head of Business Development.
- Coordinating and supporting a team of multidisciplinary specialists in legal, finance, and technical disciplines on development projects.
- Reviewing all relevant and critical elements in projects and ensuring project overviews and schedules are completed by team members.
- Analyzing and selecting the best technical configuration(s) and contractor(s) appropriate for company strategies and customers’ needs.
- Assisting in EPC contract negotiations and providing support in negotiating MOU, joint development agreements and shareholder agreements with local and international partners
- Organizing, together with management, the Initial Review meeting, Risk Assessment meetings and Regional Project Review meetings and preparing the investment memoranda for senior management approval.
- Analyzing project risk allocation using appropriate methodologies.
- Preparing, monitoring, analyzing and approving project budgets and expenses as well as providing accommodating follow-up reports.
- Providing sign-offs on overview and executive project documentation.
- University educated in Engineering, Finance or Applied Economics. An MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience involving business transactions and project development of renewable energy / large scale power projects.
- Experience of the technical, financial, economic and legal aspects of business transactions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment and with multidisciplinary teams.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent command of English.
- Computer literate.
- Able to travel in Thailand and neighboring countries.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056