Our client is one of the world’s largest jewellery brands. The company manages a jewellery manufacturing facility staffed by more than 10,000 personnel and is currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Senior Closing and Reporting Manager.
- Drive best practice in closing and internal control.
- Ensure strong internal control in the closing process to comply with the group’s accounting standards and regulations.
- Oversee financial reporting process.
- Maintain high data integrity and quality in financial statutory reports.
- Responsible for statutory audits and information gathering when being audited by regulators and certifying organizations.
- Provide guidelines, reviews and advice on the financial treatment of accounts.
- Assess periodic results / performance and advise on solutions for continuous improvements.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, internal guidelines and policies.
- Reconcile and validate inventory accounting data.
- Handle and execute financial transactions according to accounting policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for accounting policies to align with IFRS, TFRS, group policies and Thai tax requirements and regulations.
- Share best practices across all sites and regions.
- Handle CAPEX management.
- Maintain good relationships with other departments and parties.
- Perform continuous improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. A Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum work experience of 10 years with at least 5 years in business finance management.
- Must have a CPD certificate (CPA certificate would be an advantage).
- Logical mind-set and strong analytical skill.
- High level of planning skills and detail orientated.
- Strong understanding of IFRS, TFRS, tax requirements and regulations.
- Strong communication, management and leadership skills.
- Possess a “Can-do” attitude and enthusiasm to learn new things.
- Can work well under pressure to meet deadline targets.
- Experience in a multinational company is an advantage.
- Good command of English and Thai.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056