Our client is a leading, not-for-profit development organization. They provide its corporate, government, and multinational clients with services including consulting, project design, management and implementation, training and research. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Senior Consultant -Technical Education
- Supporting the team leader in order to achieve project goal, objectives, milestones and targets.
- Managing upgrade of vocational school and workforce institutions’, including development of curriculum, training methods, materials, certifications and related areas.
- Developing project work plans in cooperation with project partners (Ministries, vocational schools, universities and private sector companies).
- Working with international experts to co-design, localize and lead capacity building activities for vocational schools and universities.
- Engaging the private sector to determine critical skills needed and leveraging private sector training expertise and resources.
- Supporting, monitoring and evaluating project activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a discipline of Engineering, Education Development or related field
- Aged between 30 – 40 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical training and engineering consultancy
- Background in developing education projects
- Having experience in a technical institute or non-profit organization will be an advantage
- Good consulting, coordinating and coaching skills
- Very good in English communication.