The successful candidate will directly report to the expat Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Being responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
- Creating, modifying and reading logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up.
- Providing a proven track record in programming leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, and, provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Providing support to the Maintenance team during breakdowns and troubleshooting activities.
- Creating training knowledge and training the team.
- Contacting various outsourced suppliers regarding any support requirements.
- Centralizing all plc programs, level 2 or severs to back up and update.
- Coordinating with the Project team to define equipment standards and maintenance requirements for new machines.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechatronic or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in the design and development of PLC based equipment.
- Professional training in PLC and industrial control systems.
- Extensive experience in the troubleshooting and upgrading of automated systems.
- Experience in SCADA data collection methods.
- Experienced in PLC programming, especially in Siemens, Fanuc, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi.
- Must be able to create, modify, upload-download automation controls, PLC programs, level2 controls and computer sever systems.
- Can analyze and repair the root causes of PLC program, level2 control and computer sever system issues.
- Logical thinker.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Fast leaner.
Our client offers a benefits package including a gasoline allowance, mobile allowance, a provident fund, group insurance, and high annual performance bonus and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: SC1311605
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Maintenance Engineer – JobsDB fax to 038 494 790, by Click “Apply Now”