Our client is a freight forwarding services provider. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Senior Customs Broker Officer.
- Managing vendor to provide draft shipping documents.
- Being responsible for and complying with customs regulations and policy for all import-export aspects.
- Coordinating with a shipping company and insurance agency to ensure smooth clearance service in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handling all import and export document processes (sea/ air).
- Preparing and following up on all documents such as invoice, packing list, B/L, insurance, certificate of origin and other documents.
- Booking vessels with a freight forwarder and shipping agent.
- Tracking status of the customs process to ensure goods clearance customs process is completed properly and according to timeline.
- Solving any problems related to customs processes.
- Male or female and Thai nationality.
- Aged between 24-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 2 years of experience in a custom brokerage or involving customs clearance in a freight forwarding services business.
- Possessing initiative and negotiation skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056