Our client is aprovider of freight forwarding services. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Senior Customs Brokerage Officer.
- Managing vendors to provide draft shipping documents.
- Being responsible for and complying with customs regulations and policy for all import-export aspects.
- Coordinating with a shipping company and insurance agency to ensure smooth clearance service in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handling all import and export document processes (sea/ air).
- Preparing and following up all documents such as invoice, packing list, B/L, insurance, certificate of origin and other documents.
- Booking vessels with freight forwarder and shipping agent.
- Processing data input to EDI system.
- Coordinating with customers to receive the documents necessary for inputting in EDI system.
- Tracking status of customs process to ensure customs process is conducted properly and according to timeline.
- Solving any problems related to customs processes.
- Male or female and Thai nationality.
- Aged more than 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 5 years of experience involvingcustoms broker or customs clearance in a freight forwarding services business.
- Possess initiative and negotiation skills.