Our client is an international Insurance company, who are currently seeking an experienced Database Administrator (DBA) for their head office location in Bangkok.
This technical based DBA will be familiar with SQL, Oracle DB, Data Modeling and Configuration & Analysis of Databases.
The position is largely a technical based position with some team management duties included. Excellent technical experience within SQL programming will be required for the position as will a good understanding of Oracle Database methodologies and the ability to administer and configure a large amount of data.
The company collects a large amount of customer data from various sources and this role will be to assist with the management and organization of the data streams for the firm. Typically, thekey stakeholders are, for example: Technology team: Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Head of User Experience, Marketing team and Business Development teams.
This role also involves;
- Being an active member of the Data team.
- Initiating or extracting ideas from business stakeholders and using data to help fine-tune the ideas.
- Asking the “right” questions then using data, analytical and coding skills to figure out the answer.
- Presenting findings in a way that impact business.
- Repeating these activities non-sequentially.
- Communicating in both Thai (60%) and English (40%).
- Growing to the next level.
This is a thought provoking, problem solving and specific technical role. The company is a large, multinational, market leading Insurance firm seeking a permanent employee for a dynamic and exciting technical key role. PRTR look forward to discussing this company in detail with relevant applicants.