Our client is a producer of fried seaweed. They are now seeking a Senior Employee Relations Officer.
- Provide guidelines and consultancy related to issues of employee relations, rules and regulations, legislative requirements on issues of employment conditions and other concerns
- Implement a good labour relations system and activities in the company.
- Follow up and update details on labour laws and investigate company activities to ensure compliance with laws.
- Review and monitor disciplinary actions.
- Initiate and implement an effective communications program to strengthen employee relationships between employees and the company.
- Make and prepare announcements for communication, both internally and externally.
- Maintain contact and communicate with employees to respond to their concerns.
- Develop and implement strategies for collecting information from employees and managers to identify potential employee relations issues and organizational needs.
- Organize and coordinate with concerned departments to provide employee activities for creating good morale and good relationships between employees and the company as well as promoting employee engagement.
- Monitor industrial relations situation of other companies and report to management.
- Liaise with concerned persons/departments in drug treatment program.
- Review the existing working processes, policies, procedures and recommend improvements to increase work efficiency.
- Perform other duties or specific developmental projects as assigned.
- Male only, aged 30-42 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Law, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years direct experience and hand-on experience in employee relations functions or human resources management.
- Must have experience in negotiating and dealing with a union or employee committee.
- Extensive knowledge of Labour Protection, Employee Relations or other related laws.
- Good team player and can work well with all levels of employees
- Effective communication skills and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Pleasant personality, active, flexible and creative.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
- Results-driven with the mindset to get things done.
- Possess decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Working 6 days per week
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary provident fund, medical insurance, social security and bonus
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW