- Being responsible for design and calculations for project tasks.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties.
- Attending internal team meetings.
- Being able to plan, schedule, coordinate and solve problems effectively.
- Structuring and managing work standards.
- Developing new ideas to improve corporate strategies.
- Developing own competencies as well as those of others.
- Female or male, Thai nationality, aged 28- 32 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in mechanical design.
- Experience in project management for a high-rise building or large building project is required.
- Good project management and leadership skills.
- Good command of English.
- Have an engineering license.