Our client is a world leader in the polyester industry.
- Being responsible for mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, instrumentation and utilities.
- Monitoring and supervising engineering functions to ensure smooth operations.
- Liaising between engineering departments and the production function.
- Planning and controlling budgets of the teams under responsibility.
- Leading and implementing improvement projects.
- Coaching the team to ensure employee development and increasing capabilities.
- Thai national, Bachelor or Master’s degree of Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 15 years of experience in an engineering function of a cement, paper, chemical, polyester, textile or power plant business.
- Ability to cross functionally manage multiple projects and resolve multi-faceted issues in a timely and pro-active manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment.
- Proven capability to guide, develop and manage a large team.
- Proven ability to execute, drive and influence results across functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good English communication ability is preferable.
- Able to be based in Saraburi and work on Saturdays
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056