Our client is a well-known high end restaurant chain in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning individual to work in the position of Senior Finance Manager.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet daily cash requirements.
- Managing the treasury function and managing risk for all foreign transactions.
- Managing the company’s finance, accounting and taxation departments in Thailand, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Working Capital and Payroll.
- Overseeing credit control and liquidity management.
- Liaising with external auditors and closing accounts.
- Controlling and monitoring customer ageing and associated credit risk.
- Preparing the company’s budget and monitoring the actual results of operations and spend against the budget.
- Coordinating financial audits and providing recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Executing and coordinating account closing activities.
- Interacting with the Revenue Department on taxation, tax control and package consolidation issues.
- Thai nationality, age between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 10 years financial experience in food retail or food manufacturing.
- Strong experience in cash flow, treasury, credit control and liquidity management.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Polite, kind, active and fast learning.
- Good command of English.