Our client is a well-known high end restaurant chain in Thailand. The Company requires a well-organized, highly motivated, fast-learning person to work in the position of Senior Finance Manager.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet daily cash requirements.
- Managing the treasury function and managing risk for all foreign transactions.
- Managing the company’s Finance, Accounting and Taxation departments in Thailand, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Working Capital and Payroll.
- Being responsible for credit control and liquidity management.
- Liaising with external auditors and closing accounts.
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk.
- Preparing the company’s budget and monitoring the actual results of operations and spend against the budget.
- Coordinating financial audits and providing recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Executing and coordinating account closing activities.
- Interacting with the Revenue Department concerning taxation issues, Tax Control and Consolidated packages.
- Thai nationality, age between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 10 years finance experience in a restaurant chain, retail business (modern trade) or manufacturing is a must.
- Strong experience in cash flow, treasury, credit control and liquidity management is a must.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Polite, kind, active and fast learning.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work every other Saturday.