- Consolidating and analysing financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account the company’s goals and financial standing.
- Ensuring consistency with corporate financial policies and procedures and ensuring cost management records related to budgets, expenditures, forecasts and cash flow are maintained for one or more projects.
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Conducting business studies on past, future and comparative performance and developing forecast models.
- Identifying trends, advising the company and recommending actions based on sound analysis.
- Tracking and determining financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Consulting with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Coordinating cross function program team members.
- Performing opportunity and risk analysis reporting.
- Controlling detailed timing plans for effective Program and Finance management. Planning, organizing and directing all activities of the cost accounting function.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance/Accounting.
- At least 7 years of experience in Finance & Controlling Management.
- Experience in implementing processes and procedures throughout the international environment.
- Experience in BOI or Free zone privileges will be an advantage.
- Familiar with local regulations, US GAAP, and SOX compliance procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of the setting of budgets, financial reporting, accounting principles and practices, loan management, and taxation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines with good analytical skills.
- Good command of English and high computer literacy.
- Good presentation skills, strong leadership skills and a team player, action-oriented, and a positive attitude.
Our client offers a benefits package including a variable bonus, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work in a global company.