- Being responsible for maintaining and controlling most financial records and associated subsystems e.g. Fixed Asset, Cashier, Payables, General Ledger and HFM, and, providing financial reporting support to both internal and external auditors.
- Being responsible for plant fixed asset control according to company policy.
- Being the main contract point for both suppliers and customers in terms of payments and cash collection activities.
- Managing and maintaining records of Cashier, Disbursement, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, General Ledger and Annual Operating Plans (AOP).
- Analysing and controlling AOP variances to actual spend, communicating to end-users and department managers regarding action plans to control expenses within the AOP level.
- Being responsible for customer aging analysis and collections.
- Verifying the accuracy of the filing of Purchase/Sales VAT, Withholding Tax and other company eligible taxes.
- Assisting the Tax and Plant Controller with cash forecasting, Corporate Income Tax and Tax Planning.
- Controlling fixed asset books and separating by BOI project and for 3 types of accounts (Thai GAAP, US GAAP, Thai Tax Asset), and, managing the standard difference on depreciation period and policy.
- Supporting supplier invoicing for CPT in relation to Internal Control, Tax and Treasury Management for tracking Customer Paid Tooling (CPT).
- Reviewing inter-company transactions and balance confirmations.
- Analysing assigned balance sheet accounts and creating detailed supporting schedules (GLCM).
- Working closely with the Accounting team and Controller to ensure timely and accurate posting to the general ledger.
- Reviewing accounts and reports for accuracy.
- Applying accounting principles to monitor and analyse financial information, and preparing various specialized reports.
- Researching and resolving accounting issues.
- Preparing monthly journal entries inclusive of supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions for both Thai GAAP and HFM Journal entries for US GAAP adjustment and process upload actual from the local ERP to the HFM (Corporate Financial System).
- Contributing to the design or modification of accounting systems, improving processes and procedures that accurately capture, track and report on financial transactions.
- Participating in the development process of the AOP, forecasts and weekly trends.
- Organising, supervising, managing and coaching staff.
- Assisting with quarterly and annual audit support.
- Auditing accounts to ensure adherence to corporate policy.
- Recommending improvements to accounting policies and procedures
- Ensuring adherence to and the communication of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the thorough documentation of internal control processes, performing SOX self-audits and identifying and mitigating control weaknesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing accounting, ERP and accounting reconciliation/variance analysis.
- Knowledge of ERP systems. Oracle and SAP will be an advantage.
- Good command of English with written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with management, team members, cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Active personality with strong communication skills, logical thinking and responsibility.
- Able to work extra time as required per accounting closing schedule cut-off or ad-hoc requests by management.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Access.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- High degree of dedication to improvement and a strong sense of ownership.
- Self-motivated, a leader and team player with the ability to work independently and with a willingness to take on challenges in a dynamic environment
- Internal Auditor or CPA Auditor will be an advantage.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, a provident fund, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: SG1310108
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Senior General Ledger - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to"Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790