- Being responsible for the timely closure and reporting for the IFRS book (including issue resolution, co-ordination with APAC sites) during month end closing.
- Preparing monthly account reconciliation for non-inventory, P&E, AP & AR.
- Preparing and analysing MTM reports which include PnL & BS variance.
- Preparing and analysing the Quarterly Financial Performance Report e.g. PnL, BS, BOI performance tracking and cash flow.
- Preparing and analysing the Board of Director Meeting Report e.g. PnL, BS, cash flow analysis.
- Preparing cash forecast reports for the APAC Treasury Team.
- Supporting tax planning for mid-year & year-end corporate income tax computation. Working closely with various functions including the APAC Direct Tax team, external tax consultants & local costing teams to gather all necessary information & conduct reviews including OM computation alignment. Also, understanding complex business structure & issues to be able to compute & follow up on the company’s financial planning strategy in terms of BOI privileges.
- Supporting tax initiative projects for both direct & indirect tax e.g. monthly VAT and WHT reviews with external tax consultants. This also includes alternative approaches on tax operations improvement after aligning with the APAC Tax Team and external taxconsultants.
- Preparing direct & indirect tax reconciliation between the GL & tax submission report e.g. Input VAT, Output VAT, WHT.
- Ensuring the completeness of tax filing (PP30, PND3, PND53, PND50 and PND51, etc.)
- Continuing to support SAP SD module performance enhancement in terms of the correctness of information in tax invoices, and, working closely with SEA CS, APAC CFO & APAC Tax.
- Being responsible for the timely closure and reporting for the Financial Statutory book (including issue resolutions and co-ordination with the External Financial Auditor) during interim & year end audits.
- Ensuring document & data retention to comply with statutory requirements.
- Reviewing & understand the financial impact from BOI operation activities from end to end processes (Purchasing, Warehouse, Production, Waste, Sales).
- Controlling and conducting performance tracking of core BOI activities e.g. charge upfront, duty preserve and simulation reports, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in GL, Tax, BOI & some costing background from a multi-national company (MNC, preferably in a manufacturing environment).
- Big 4 CPA experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Thai Financial Reporting Standards and IFRS.
- Strong understanding of end to end operations from purchasing to production to sales, and knowledge of transfer pricing processes and reporting requirements will be an added advantage.
- Good working experience in SAP, FICO & Production Process modules.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Meticulous, organized & both results & detail-oriented.
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to articulate the process and improvement scenarios to the APAC Tax team, APAC Controller and APAC Treasury.
- Mature, responsible, self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion to pursue business process excellence to drive efficiencies.
Our client offers a basic salary, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.