Our client is a multinational water treatment instrument and related chemicals distributer. They also provide after-sales service and spare parts. Now the company is expanding throughout their client base and looking for a new talent to join their ever-growing team.
- Performing day-to-day accounting operations.
- Preparing balance sheet, financial reports, account reconciliation and follow up.
- Completing SOX documentation.
- Preparing for internal audit and coordinating with external auditors.
- Preparing necessary tools to calculate and file for TAX with Revenue Department.
- Assisting with FP&A work, providing AR/AP/OpEx and forecasts.
- Supporting and providing business information internally – e.g. weekly shipment, etc.
- Completing all statutory reporting under local GAAP, including statistics and business license renewal.
- Providing assistance in reporting under USGAAP and IFRS, when applicable.
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- More than 5 years of working experience in Accounting; GL, Financial Report.
- Good command of English.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, ERP & Hyperion.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player across functions.
- Able to work independently.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to Apply Now
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056