- Handling the sourcing and initial screening and selection process for all new employees, interviewing applicants and creating a short list of candidates for management.
- Assisting the Manager in recruitment, compensation, welfare and benefits and staff training & development areas.
- Controlling and implementing personnel policies to encourage the achievement of business goals and to ensure that the company complies with legal requirements.
- Monitoring and ensuring that the employee comply with company rules & regulations.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding any HR issues.
- Supporting employee activities and other functions as assigned.
- Contacting with the Social Security Office and Revenue Department.
- Assisting the Manager with training programs in order to develop the employees’ skills.
- Managing time attendance reports, employee data in the database, the payroll program and the calculation of taxation.
- Initiating, planning and leading corporate activities and events.
- Providing and controlling office supplies, equipment, stationery and all facilities.
- Implementing an outsourcing management system, to include driver management and company car arrangement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, English, Japanese, Human Resources or a related field.
- Experience in all Human Resources and Administration functions (Recruitment, Training and Administration, etc.) is preferable.
- Have knowledge in Labour Law / Social Security Office / Tax / Payroll.
- Possess a team work spirit, service mind, a good attitude, and good communication skills.
- Good command of the English language (listening, speaking and writing), MS Office, the Internet and Outlook.
Our client offers a benefits package including a variable bonus, insurance and a five day working week