Our client is a well-established American human resources consulting company that provides leadership training and development, succession management and selection and assessment services. They currently operate in 42 offices located in 26 countries around the world. They have been serving both multinationals and local corporations in all core areas of expertise since 1990. Our client requires an outstanding Consultant to drive their business operations in Thailand.
- Interfacing and establishing credibility with senior level executives in assessment and project management, and supporting sales situations
- Designing and implementing large-scale strategic initiatives which include Succession Management, Executive Assessment, Leadership Development and Performance Management.
- Consulting with clients to determine appropriate human performance strategies, succession management and talent management strategies.
- Developing "big picture" interpretation of executives through integration of behavior assessment with perceptual, personality and other test data.
- Preparing comprehensive reports and feedback summarizing overall performance trends and dimension level behaviors including result interpretation.
- Providing short and long-term development planning support.
- Leading and developing consultants in designing and implementing leadership initiatives.
- Designing leadership development roadmaps and courses according to the client’s needs.
- Collaborating with team members and other internal partners to meet client needs.
- Facilitating leadership development workshops.
- High degree of business acumen – Diverse experience both within and outside the field of HR is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Executive level impact: ability to establish credibility as a coach/mentor with most senior level clients (i.e. Company Presidents, CEO, COO, Operating Committee level)
- Proven experience in leading and managing projects on HR topics, e.g. Talent Management, Succession Management, Competency Design, Leadership Development, Performance Management.
- Outstanding communication, sales presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess clients’ needs and develop innovative solutions.
- Having leadership development, leadership workshop facilitating experience or other executive "advisory roles".
- Strong background in senior management/executive assessment technology is an advantage.
- Showing strong enthusiasm in developing people, designing and facilitating leadership development workshops.