Our client is a rent service provider of factories and warehouses. They provide high quality, ready-built factories for lease. They have a range of sizes that best meet customers’ standard requirements. The company is currently looking for a suitable candidate to join their team in the position of Senior HR Management System Manager (HRMS).
- Setting up the HR management system for the company.
- Being accountable for the HR operations of corporate by providing and overseeing HR management services to management in line with the corporate business objectives.
- Executing HR strategies involving manpower planning, recruitment, on-boarding activities, performance evaluations, compensation/salary, benefits policy, benefits administration and employee relations program.
- Performing payroll functions, including timely and accurately salary, allowance and overtime payments, payroll management, tax, social security, provident fund and payroll process monitoring to meet legal requirements and standard procedural requirements.
- Acting as a project manager and leading implementation of HR Information System (HRIS) for the organization.
- Managing the system by ensuring data integrity and accuracy and preparing reports, graphs, charts, and statistics to support human resources operations.
- Managing and controlling manpower plan, including managing recruitment activities within a reasonable timeframe.
- Overseeing HR Compliance with clear communication throughout the organization regarding hiring policies, promotion and transfer policies, performance based pay policies, etc.
- Male or female aged 35 – 40 with a mature & pleasant personality.
- Bachelor or Master degree in human resources management, political science, law, HR & OD, business administration or any related field.
- At least 4 years of extensive experience in human resources management for a medium customer-focused organization, with at least 2 years of hands-on experience performing payroll and HRIS functions.
- Familiar with new HR tools (competencies, KPI), HRM procedure and HRIS.
- Good command of English and Thai.
- Experience with multi-national companies or in the real estate industry.
- An understanding of processes related to handling compensation and tax for foreign employees is preferable.
- Excellent computer skill (MS Office) especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have initiative and be a strategic thinker, customer-focused and a good team player.
- Positive attitude and able to stay calm under pressure.
- Able to work independently.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"