- Handle overall management of the Human Resources functions.
- Develop and implement Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Originate Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Plan manpower, recruitment and training.
- Handle compensation, benefits, employee relations and general affairs.
- Assist and advise senior management on Human Resources issues.
- Direct a process of organizational development that primarily addresses across division lines.
- Evaluate plans and changes to plans, and make recommendations to senior management.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Thai national, aged 32-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRM or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an HR function in a manufacturing field is a must.
- Experience in food manufacturing or a listed company is a plus.
- Strong human relations and people management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions.
- Good command of English