Our client is manufacturing and research & development centre for vehicles and emerging industries. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Senior HR Officer.
- Supervising and controlling all HR operations, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and welfare.
- Managing workplace relations and employee contracts.
- Monitoring the employee-training programme.
- Managing the staff payroll.
- Managing general administrative functions.
- Aged 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a position responsible for recruitment, including interviewing job applicants, reviewing applications/resumes and evaluating applicants’ skills.
- Good command of English.
- Hard working, mature, self-confident and detail-oriented.
- Good leadership, negotiation and analytical skills.