Our client is a business relating to leasing. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Senior HR Officer.
- Having responsibility for the recruitment process.
- Recording and reporting recruiting statistics to the Admin Manager
- Supporting training program and following up on progress.
- Ensuring that new employees are scheduled for on-boarding.
- Managing employee data and issuing documentation related to staff.
- Being responsible for Japanese expats; schedule for visa, work permit, 90 days’ notice.
- Assisting in HRD.
- Updating on new law and regulation compliances related to GA
- Female, aged 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (Human Resources will be an advantage).
- At least 4 years of experience in HR or GA.
- Good command of English.
- Able to use M.S. Office.
- Experience in planning salary structure and grading.
- Experience in supporting HRD is a plus.