The successful candidate will report to the Human Resources Manager and handle key responsibilities, as follows:
- Conducting employee orientations, ensuring on-boarding for new employees to quickly contribute to the organization’s goals.
- Managing Human Resource Training and Development Planning.
- Ensuring all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organisation's mission and vision.
- Being responsible for executing the entire training process, needs assessment, development and/or outsourcing of training programmes, including content, delivering of training programmes and evaluation of the effectiveness of training.
- Developing and implementing guidelines regarding training, performance appraisals, organization and career development, talent management, and succession planning.
- Identifying training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes to meet organisation’s and the individual's needs.
- Executing HR compliance programs: Social Responsibility, Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition, Thai Labour Standard.
- Responsible for the communication of corporate information and policies to all levels of employees.
- Evaluating training and development programmes.
- Preparing reports based on appraisals, skills assessments and training programmes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- At least 8-10 years HR generalist experience with a multi-national or leading organisation.
- Strong experience in talent management, development programs, and engaging employee.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills, team-oriented and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of labour law, HR policies and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and SAP/ERP.
- Good command of the English language.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a transportation allowance, provident fund, fixed bonus, incentive, a five working day week and group life, accident and health insurance.