Our client is a rental provider of factories and warehouses. They provide high quality, ready-built factories for lease. The company is currently looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Senior Human Resources Manager.
- Setting-up the HR management systems for the company; HRM, HRD and HRIS.
- Overseeing the HR team; coaching and providing guidance to team members.
- Being accountable for HR operations by providing and overseeing HR management services in line with corporate business objectives.
- Executing HR strategies, encompassing manpower planning, recruitment, on-boarding, performance evaluation, compensation & benefits, benefits administrationand employee relations.
- Managing the payroll function to ensure the timely and accurate payment of salaries.
- Ensuring all overtime, payroll, tax, social security and provident fund processes meet legal and standard procedural requirements.
- Cooperating with the HRIS Manager on the implementation of HR Information Systems for the organization.
- Managing and controlling manpower plans and managing recruitment activities within a reasonable timeframe.
- Overseeing HR compliance by communicating clearly throughout the organization on hiring policies, promotion and transfer policies, performance based pay policies and such like.
- Male or female, age 40 – 45 with a mature and pleasant personality.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in human resources management, political science, law, OD, business administration or a related field.
- At least 10 years of extensive experience in human resources management.
- Familiar with HR tools (competencies, KPIs), HRM procedures and HRIS.
- Good command of English and Thai.
- Experience within multi-national companies or in the real estate industry.
- Experience of handling compensation and tax for foreign employees is preferable.
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have initiative and think strategically.
- Customer focused and a good team player.
- Positive attitude and able to stay calm under pressure.
- Able to work independently.