Our client is manufacturer and trader of food products. The company has been supporting customers with a wide range of high quality products for over 50 years. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Senior HR Manager.
- Being responsible for all aspects of HR functions of the company; 1 head office & warehouse and 3 plants (canned food & food service)
- Overseeing a full scope of HR activities, including performance management, employee relations, organization effectiveness and people development.
- Initiating, developing and implementing HR strategic plans.
- Managing the budgets and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department.
- Handling organisation structures, probation monitoring duties and KPI evaluations.
- Providing leadership, management, coaching and mentoring to HR professionals and other personnel within the company.
- Working closely with the management in order to improve HR policies, employee relationships, engagement, retention and performance.
- Overseeing recruitment, talent management, training, compensation & benefits and organization development.
- Managing organizational development and creating training strategies in order to meet training requirements and improve performance.
- Participating in all employee evaluations in order to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Providing HR analysis of business unit performance, strategies and capital expenditure proposals.
- Handling & monitoring performance management, improvement systems, organizational development and salary structures.
- Preparing reports, submissions and other necessary correspondence relevant to HR matters.
- Monitoring other corporate affairs issues and dealing with outsourced companies.
- Implementing and monitoring company policies in accordance with labour laws and regulations.
- Representing the company on behalf of the management concerning compliance and legal procedures.
- Developing progressive compensation and benefits programs in order to provide motivation for employees.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Political Science or related field.
- At least 12 years of experience in handling a full spectrum of human resources roles in a manufacturing company or related.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage manufacturing industry is preferable.
- At least 5 years of experience at the managerial level is a must.
- Experience in employee relations management.
- Strong knowledge of HRM, HRD, OD, Thai labour laws and regulations.
- Strategic thinking ability, proactive with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, strong leadership & people management skills, well-organized and possess a service mind.
- Good English communication and computer proficient.