Our customer is a Japanese fund firm which manages energy infrastructure focused funds. They are committed to investment activities in the energy-related infrastructure field with social significance, contributing to the development of the energy industry.
- Seek and select suitable energy projects for the financial investments within Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
- Reach out to government, market participants, banks and project developers to find and agree on potential investments
- Analyze potential projects in terms of business model, commercial arrangements and key stakeholders and identify risks to potential investees of each project.
- Lead internal team and outsourced parties to conduct due diligence.
- Implement execution works until investment is finalized
- Male or female, aged between 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or a discipline of Engineering.
- Proven track record in project development in the energy sector across the Mekong region and/or South East Asia
- Extensive network of project developers and in the energy industry will be an advantage
- Good command of English