Our client is marine petroleum and chemical logistics service provider. The company is now looking for a highly motivated candidate to apply for the position of Senior Investor Relations Officer.
- Prepare and disclose company information as required by SEC and SET.
- Serve as the key point of contact for the shareholders.
- Coordinate with SET and SEC, and establish and maintain relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Develop relationships with all shareholders and monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management to keep the shareholders up-to-date with company activities.
- Develop and maintain a company investor relations plan.
- Create presentations, press releases, investor updates, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Manage the investor relations portion of the company website.
- Support Board of Directors and Audit Committee for meetings and reports.
- Thai nationality, male, aged 35 years old or younger.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of investment experience.
- Good at spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of SET and SEC regulations is a plus.
- Possess analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.