Our client is in the Petroleum and Chemicals marine services business. The company is now looking for a highly motivated candidate to apply for the position of Senior Investor Relations Officer.
- Preparing and disclosing company information as required by SEC & SET.
- Serving as the key point of contact with the shareholders.
- Coordinating with SET and SEC, as well as establishing and maintaining relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Developing relationship with all shareholders and monitoring operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management in order to keep the shareholders up-to-date with company’s activities.
- Developing and maintaining a company investor relations plan.
- Creating presentations, press releases, investors’ updates, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Managing the investor relations portion of the company web site.
- Supporting the Board of Directors and Audit Committee for meetings and reports.
- Thai Male, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of investment experience.
- Good at spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of SET and SEC regulations is a plus.
- Possess analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.