PRTR is looking to speak with a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) manager who has experience in a live manufacturing system management, in combination with the ERP solutions. The challenge for the Manufacturing Execution Manager (MES)is to analyze and find software solutions to support the business requirement.
Our client is an international electronics firm, located on the BTS line here in Bangkok. They are now expanding their business and in need to MES managers to take charge and lead the change. With a constant high demand in the market, the company is having a lot of interesting projects for you to work on and the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Leads, defines, and proposes software solutions and implementation strategies to support business requirement
- With IT, manage projects for feature enhancements, and integration with other applications.
- Manage Capex and Opex for MES projects and systems.
- Supervise Manages a team of Developers, System Analyst, to support the manufacturing system.
- Ensuring the quality and timeline of IT solution and project meets business requirements
- Ensuring the team success, direction, and constantly train the team with new technologies and innovation.
- Provide for user training and hands-on support to the factories as needed
- Over 10 years in Manufacturing Execution System (MES) implementation and operational support.
- Experience 5 years in software development projects life cycle.
- At least 7 years of experience in management role.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skill
- Knowledge in semiconductor business would be advantage
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- Good in problem solving and analytical skills.
Please forward an updated CV quickly. They have an excellent benefits package, we look forward to sharing all the details with you.