Our client is a very successful advertising company. They are currently looking for a Senior IT Officer.
- Configuring, testing and maintaining LAN, WAN, wireless equipment and related services.
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving network problems.
- Liaising with vendors and other IT personnel on problem resolution.
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades, including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitoring system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning.
- Reporting on network operational status and managing projects.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Installing desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- A recognised diploma/degree in IT or Engineering.
- Prior hands-on network engineering experience, implementing and administering network devices.
- Knowledge of Cisco and Alcatel network switches and Wireless Access Point is preferred.
- Understand the OSI network model, Ethernet and TCP/IP networking.
- Understand networking protocols, (e.g. HSRP, VRRP, OSPF, 802.11 and QoS).
- Able to configure networks for fast, secure and reliable operation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior hands-on experience of network monitoring and using network diagnostic tools.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056