Our client is a leading energy group with a diverse portfolio of coal mining and power assets in the Asia-Pacific region. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Senior Legal Counsel.
- Overseeing all areas of legal work, mainly focusing on legal contracts and documents.
- Supporting the Thailand office and global operations sites in Indonesia, China, Australia and Mongolia.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of legal team members.
- Partnering with project teams during contract negotiations with counterparties to meet company requirements.
- Managing and monitoring legal due diligence and legal risks.
- Drafting and reviewing project contracts to ensure optimal interests of the company.
- Ensuring compliance with project terms and conditions.
- Providing advice andpractical solutions on complicated legal issues.
- Providing effective contractual risk management.
- Promoting legal training to the organization.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, age 40-45 years old.
- Master's degree or higher in Law.
- At least 12 years of direct experience in project and contract management.
- Having exposure to International Merger and Acquisition projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Thai and English, with the ability to communicate legal subject matter in a simple and understandable way.
- A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and its stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure in a cross-cultural environment.
- Hard working, well-organized and high attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting is preferable.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056