Our client has developed a range of alloys and also specializes in the production of steel castings for manufacturers of valves, pumps, oil drilling tools, railway materials, etc.
- Leading, guiding and supervising team to produce work
- Planning and reporting on machine loading
- Controlling all operations following safety regulations
- Handling problems and providing solutions
- Supervising and managing shop floor employees
- Aged 35-40 years old.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering
- At least 8 years as a machining engineer
Qualified candidates and foreigners please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"