The Maintenance Engineer will be reporting directly to the Expatriate Plant Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Program setting, program validation and troubleshooting for machine equipment by programmable logic controllers (PLC).
- Managing all technicians and preventive maintenance and predictive programs, including managing machine downtime records and reports.
- Managing and ensuring that facilities and spare parts, including machine equipment repairing can support production.
- Conducting analysis and investigations of root causes and creating countermeasure the breakdowns and downtime associated with machines and equipment.
- Creating and improving maintenance procedures and work instructions.
- Improving machines to increase machine productivity and reduce machine breakdown.
- Creating preventive maintenance annual and monthly plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Male, aged between 30- 36 years old, Thai nationality only.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a large scale process related manufacturing environment, experience from the automotive industry is highly desirable.
- Engineering Knowledge: QC Tools, FMEA, Control Plan, SPC knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Mitsubishi Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- Capable of using Fuji CAD will be an advantage.
- Fair to good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
Our client offers a benefits package including a car allowance, housing allowance, health insurance, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.