Our client is a leading international company providing supply chain management services to clients in a variety of industries. To support their business expansion, they are looking for outstanding candidates seeking a challenge to join their company.
- Being responsible for business development through customer relationship management.
- Maintaining good relationships with customers for logistics service and customer service.
- Coordinating with operations teams to maintain performance target and upgrade service level.
- Managing internal team for new projects and leading project implementation.
- Creating project strategic plan, performing feasibility analysis and analysing business for win-win goals.
- Negotiating with customers for contract clauses and handling RFQ.
- Preparing monthly KPI reports for customers, analysing solutions and supervising implementation.
- Male or female, aged 32-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management or a related field.
- At least 10 years in a managerial role involving business development or integrated supply chain solutions with a minimum of 5 years in a senior management position.
- Experienced in contract logistics.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking & planning skills and proactive person.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English