- Participate the weekly meeting with management team to update the progress of development and analyze the situation of company and competitor to grow the business.
- Visit customer to working closes with them on the project briefs and also tighten relation with customer.
- Manage and response for all research & development works to assign brief to the responsible person.
- Supervises the blending /process set up of new products to ensure manufacturing procedures are met including supervises trials or first time production runs during new product commercialization.
- Develops and/or duplicates products as per customer's project brief and ensures that these products are suitable for manufacture including develop new product to present to for Ideation/proactive.
- Sourcing and selecting raw material which comply with law, available and cost reasonable. Participate in team working on the cost saving project.
- Documentation working follows to BRC program as well as working with quality team on the HACCP, GMP and Halal.
- Prepares tentative specification and review to approval together with QA manager. This includes ingredient statements, nutritional composition, labeling and packaging requirements where appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or related field.
- 8 - 10 years of relevant product development experience in the food industry.
- Very good in Technical - Quality/Research & Development.
- Ability to lead the team effectively to achieve business objectives.
- Good general management skills with cross functional teams.
- Very good problem solving, analytical skill, communication.
- Very good command of English Skills (speaking, reading & writing).