Our client provides a wide range of life insurance products covering both individuals and businesses. They are looking for an experienced candidate, with strong leadership skills, to join their actuarial team.
- Ensuring appropriate assumptions are used for pricing and profit testing; referencing existing industry, company and personal studies and using suitable external data.
- Recommending product features, pricing and underwriting strategies.
- Identifying problems,evaluating trends, conducting impact studies, making technical projections and anticipating requirements from marketing and underwriting.
- Overseeing product implementation responsibilities of the actuarial team, including user-testing of system changes and sales illustrations.
- Helping to improve the actuarial pricing model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Actuarial Science.
- Must have experience in Life Insurance, especially as an actuary.
- Experience of unit link projects would be advantage.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Good command of English.