- Conducting market research and competitive intelligence work in a collaborative team environment to research, analyze and disseminate vital competitor intelligence.
- Designing and preparing reports from data available to the organization, as well as from secondary market research sources, including demographics, macroeconomics, political climate and regulation studies.
- Managing ongoing market research projects and other analysis.
- Collecting primary data and insights through participation in tradeshows, professional forums and other industry events.
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality and coverage of in-house economic databases.
- Performing other duties as requested by management.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality.
- Age between 25-38 years old.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Marketing field.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Good or fair to good command of English.