Our client has been dedicated to an ongoing program of specialist development in the breeding, selection, processing and packaging of potato products for over 40 years. In many countries, they are the undisputed experts when it comes to frozen and chilled potato products. They are now seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Reporting to the German Marketing & Commercial Manager.
- Working closely with marketing colleagues, sales, product management and other departments.
- Ensuring brand awareness and a uniform brand identity.
- Building and executing a trade marketing plan and contributing to the realisation of commercial results.
- Selecting the most attractive market channel based on economic value, brand opportunities and strategic alliance.
- Managing categories by optimizing product portfolio based on local market needs, identifying new product opportunities and assisting customers/sales in the optimal product assortment.
- Ensuring trade communication by building and executing trade communications plans (exhibitions, print, online and offline media and sales presentations).
- Managing sales promotions through an activation program to drive volume and brand awareness.
- Defending trade marketing in projects and acting as the content expert.
- Being the bridge between Product and Category Management and the market; feeding Product Management with details on market developments.
- Taking care of the alignment in planning together with Product Management and Sales to introduce products to the market.
- Male or Female, age at least 35 years old.
- Bachelor or master degree in Marketing or related field.
- Background in food service or the frozen food industry is an advantage.
- Experience in a management position.
- Fluent in English.
- Good command of Mandarin is an advantage.
Our client offers a benefits package including; Health Insurance and Bonus.Working days: Monday-Friday, 9.00-18.00.