Our client is a start-up delivery business with offices in several Southeast Asian cities. They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager.
- Managing the marketing team and marketing budget.
- Managing monthly KPIs, including volume of new customers and revenue.
- Developing campaign plans and driving smooth execution across key channels (social media, CRM, Facebook and Google).
- Researching market trends, customer demographics and driving creative ideas that are one step ahead of the competition.
- Collecting, tracking and analysing data behind campaign performance, driving associated learnings and actions.
- Coordinating with regional marketing teams, including the Performance Marketing Team.
- Male or female, aged between 30 – 40 years old.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in online marketing, preferably for an ecommerce or mobile first company.
- Prior experience of performance marketing (Facebook, Instagram and Google) and CRM (e-mail and push).
- Able to develop marketing strategies, communications and branding.
- Fluent in English and Thai (speaking and writing).
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.