We are currently assisting a market leading multi-national electrical component manufacturing company in their search for an experienced and capable Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Competitive Basic Salary plus Benefits
A provider of electrical rack assemblies and enclosures, wiring harnesses and cable assemblies as well as integrated control solutions, we are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer who will be able to undertake the following duties:
- Working in conjunction with other Mechanical Design Engineers to design customer electrical enclosures / cabinets for electrical components in OEM racks for power and distribution control solutions.
- Assisting in the preparation of specifications for wiring harnesses and rack assemblies and working with suppliers to source parts and arrange manufacturing samples.
- Liaising with customers to understand specific requirements and carry out the necessary design engineering.
- Working with the Project Manager to undertake prototyping, test engineering and ultimately introduce products into mass production.
- Assisting in the preparation of production and assembly costs and ensuring that production plans are implemented to meet with the customers’ delivery and quality expectations.
- Thai national, 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant design for manufacture environment.
- Expertise in solid modelling and creating 2D drawings as well as experience in 3D modelling for Mechanical and Electrical assemblies via SolidWorks or CATIA.
- A good command of English is essential.
A competitive basic salary is on offer together with additional benefits and the opportunity to work with a European customer base.