Our client is a global manufacturer and trader of electronic products. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer.
- Being responsible for the full spectrum of Mechanical Engineering; oversight, planning, supervision, monitoring and development.
- Developing and improving Mechanical Engineering tools and mechanisms for affiliated companies, both domestic and international.
- Communicating and collaborating with staff, liaising closely with the Japanese project team.
- Performing other assignments as required.
- Male or Female, age 30-33 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Good command of English.
- Able to use Auto CAD.