Our client is a leading global electronics assembly company.To support their fast growing business, the company is now seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Senior Operations Controller.
- Being a finance business partner to the business unit GM.
- Being a proactive owner of the business unit P&L, providing insightful financial analysis and preparing and maintaining corporate reporting and accounting activities.
- Proposing processes and cost saving initiatives to the business unit GM.
- Being responsible for timely month-end closings and reviewsfor thebusiness unit.
- Being responsible for the timely completion of quarterly and monthly business unit financial forecasts.
- Performing financial analysis of forecasts and operating results.
- Ensuring costs of the business unit are as prescribed and cost parameters are agreed and enforced.
- Managing inventory, accounts receivable and accounts payable staff.
- Ensuring company assets are used in a way to meet the company’s objectives.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Accounting or a related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in Finance and Accounting (a Manufacturing background is preferred).
- Experience in financial planning and financial analysis.
- Good command of English.