As a Senior Plant Controller, apart from a solid track-record, you are also expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- You will maintain and develop suitable Production Controlling Tools and Reports to ensure a quality production and performance.
- You will propose measures and management actions to improve production and performance.
- You are responsible for reviewing KPIs and making recommendations where needed.
- You will manage investment requests and evaluations for the Production section, including the preparation and analysis of monthly investment reports.
- You will take full charge of month end closing processes for the Production section.
- You will actively support the Operation Director, Production and SCM Managers and Global Production and SCM Controllers in all matters related to the plant.
- You will take responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and planning in all responsible areas.
- You will train and mentor the Plant Controller to achieve his/her long term development in terms of knowledge performance and efficiency.
- You will ensure SOX compliance in the Production Controlling section.
- You will assess and oversee tasks performed by the Plant Controller.
- You will deal with both internal auditors (SOX) and external auditors.
- You may execute ad-hoc projects when required.
- A Thai nationality.
- A Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting/Engineering or any related discipline.
- Firm knowledge in production processes and costing concepts.
- Strong analytical thinking skills with logical judgements and the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Motivation and solid coaching skills to improve team performance to personal limits.
- Excellent English and Thai in both writing and speaking.