- Managing and executing all formulation projects and process development as assigned, following the agreed plan and schedule.
- Identifying formula and process cost savings, simplification opportunities, and managing their execution until completion.
- Identifying all risks involved in formula or process changes.
- Designing tests to identify risks and designing modifications and improvements to mitigate the risks.
- Providing technical support to process operations, supporting technical change projects and troubleshooting.
- Providing process related information and opinions to other departments when requested.
- Executing and reporting on formulation / process testing and creating related production documents.
- Male or female, age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Management skills.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum experience of 6 years in Mechanical Engineering or Production Control.