Our client is a leading manufacturer of FMCG consumer products in Thailand. The company is nowseeking a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Product Manager / Product Manager to be responsible for the category of none-food products.
- Being responsible for product development, focusing on ironing starch product lines.
- Initiating NPD, product marketing and strategies as well as developing and communicating marketing plan of assigned products.
- Coordinating with an advertising agency in developing all advertising mediums and media strategies.
- Developing the product strategies and positioningand ensuring the company's branding comes across in all media consistently.
- Providing leadership in the design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs
- Overseeing market research and analysis of the competition as well as using market research tools both qualitative and quantitative to measure market demand and understanding of customer needs and competitive position.
- Conducting market analysis to determine customer satisfaction, marketing mix, price elasticity, response to advertisements, sales promotions, and alternative channels and sales systems.
- Implementing a strategy to achieve pre-set objectives as set in the marketing plan
- Overseeing exhibitions, printed promotions and electronic promotions such as web sites and social media
- Managing budgets effectively as well as managing the company's media, industry relations, advertising, interactive programs and communications.
- Male or female, aged 30 years old and above with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience regarding a full range of brand/product management in the FMCG industry.
- Strong commercial and marketing skills
- Good analytical ability, possess initiative and creativity, pro-active, self-motivated and a self-starter
- Strong team player and communication skills
- Can Do attitude with a passion for managing projects to conclusion on time.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be able to work independently
- Proficientin using MS Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056