- Conduct product knowledge training for customers.
- Support sales personnel relating to technical pre-sales and after-sales issues.
- In charge of sales and support for laboratory devices (ICP, ICPMS and IMS).
- Schedule appointments and make preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Travel overseas to make product demonstrations to customers.
- Conduct orientation for new sales representatives especially on products.
- Bachelor's degree graduate in Pharmacy or other Science related discipline
- Over 5 years of direct experience as Sales Representative or Product Specialist in a laboratory devices business
- Good command of Thai & English in terms of speaking, reading and writing
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skill
- Can working abroad
- Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Have own car and driving license