Our client operates a highly complex refinery utilizing modern and efficient processing technologies to produce petroleum products primarily for domestic distribution. They are currently looking for a Senior Project Control Engineer to join their dynamic team.
- Managing contractors and vendors and taking necessary actions to facilitate projects.
- Verifying, analysing and controlling manpower loading, scheduling look ahead plans and making necessary field observations to track progress.
- Reviewing project estimates to ensure adherence to estimating standards and practices.
- Provide Owner input and requirements impacting estimates and reports.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and managing budgets, schedules, documents and all project deliverables from start until completion of the commissioning phase/close-out of the project.
- Coordinating with Contractors, Owner disciplines, Operations, Safety and other concerned parties to ensure that ‘Project Lessons Learned’ is properly performed and documented accordingly.
- Coordinating all permit activities on assigned projects.
- Participating and sharing experience regarding Project Risk Review to identify risks that may occur during Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Pre-Commissioning.
- Male or Female, age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry is preferable.
- Direct Experience in Project Planning, Cost Control, Cost Estimation and Document Management is preferable.
- Good command of English, both speaking and writing.
- Good with Project Planning Software; MS Project and Primavera
- Have a driving license.